Eureka! Two-Burner Camp Stove
- Compact and powerful, the Eureka! Ignite two-burner camping stove, in green, is perfect for small groups and allows you to cook with more control.
- A pair of 10, 000 BTU burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output for up to 90 minutes burn time per canister at maximum flame.
- A push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove fits two 10-inch pans to create your campsite meals. A stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup.
- With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, this portable stove is designed for years of use camp cooking in the great outdoors, and is an essential piece of equipment for a survival kit in case of emergency.
- Jet Link compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility. (The Ignite must be the last line in a Jet Link chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point.)
- The stove measures 18. 5" L x 12. 8" W x 4" H (closed); 20" L x 13. 5" W x 14" H (open) and weighs 10 pounds. Includes camp stove and stainless-steel drip tray (propane canister sold separately).
- A dependable latch keeps the lid secure during transport and an opening in the bottom of the stove functions as a handle for convenient carrying.